twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, May 10, 2010

May Project

I am currently undecided on what project to do. I would like to do the my life project but I fear that I have a lack of photos with me in them in order to make the video actually work. If possible I would like to make a video and instead of just using photos of me in them use photos of things that defined my life as I grew up. Such as put photos of things that played a major role in certain times of my life such as a show that I always watched or a video game that I spent the majority of my time on something like that. The animate project seems like it would be pretty easy and that the only hard part would be coming up with a story. I would have liked to make the story that me and my group had just written into an animated story but it is most definitely not PG. Also for the life story video I feel like having it done without pictures of say your graduation would seem unfitting I think it would be nice to have the video end with photos of you graduating wrapping up the whole chapter of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment