twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Collaberative Writing Thoughts

I thought that this assignment was pretty cool with how we got to write our own stories and got to learn how to use a new way to possibly work with people you can only talk to on the internet. I thought that the main problem with the assignment was that the way my group did ours that I had to constantly wait for other people to do their version of the story in order to have mine fit in with it because I had to inter weave my character through all the events of the other people. That and with a sketchy due date which was nice also caused some issues as I don't think we managed to safely get everything done because once people had changed and contiuned their's I would have to go back to mine and make sure that it matched up with theirs by either adding something or deleting things or working specific dialouge into a scene. Overall it was a nice introduction to the class which helped show us what kind of things that we will most likely being doing and also let us get to know some of our classmates through their style of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment