twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Social Media Revolution

I thought that this video had some cool effects and that they must have put a considerable amount of time and effort on this. I think the way they had the information displayed really helped keep the viewers attention and emphasized how far technology has come. I also think that the choice of song was a good one "Right Here, Right Now" I believe is the title of the song and it gives a background presence of the fact that this is what is happening right now, it's not in the distant future but fast and approaching. The way that they helped show the meaning of the information was good as well such as how they said how many people were on facebook and than went and showed that if it was a country that it would be the fourth largest population wise. I whole heartidly believe that newspapers will eventually disapear as I myself forget that they even exisit for the most part only remebering them when I see some mail sticking out.

Social Media is a big thing now and will be even more so down the road it has already played a big role in my generation and it can only effect more to come. It will be wierd to see all the things that I did as a teen that were once so cutting edge be reduced to the equivilant of oh lets say dial up. *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment