twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Collabraitive Writing

I think that a screenplay will be too hard to make with keeping 30+ students ideas and opinions in mind, eventually it will just be a few people who will be willing to still give ideas while the rest just sit there. Poetry or a children's story seem to be the easiest to do given the simplicity of it. Poem's can be interepeted many ways and can be mashed together so long as they have a central theme to them really. Writing a story will be hard without careful planning and letting people know how the page before them goes. Right now I am to tired to even begin to think how to even go about this, if were going to have the small groups eventually all combine their pieces I doubt it will go over smoothly but if each small group is just making their own little colab story than I suppose It won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment